Was £ 1500 now £ 1000
Master Course One to One Training - 2 day course
Cheek Implants, - Jaw Definition, - Man Jaw - Chin Definition - Tear Troughs - Frown lines.
Marionette folds and Nasobalia Folds
A 2 day course for trainees who have already completed the foundation Course
The Course will Cover the following:-
One to One training at Training Centre or at the comfort at your own clinic.
By experienced International Teacher Trainer and Assessor or 31yrs.
HD Cheeks (high definition)cheeks
Cannula 3,5, 7. 8 point face lift
Using Cannula for Frown- Lines, Marionette, and Nasolabial folds
Trainees should have already completed the Foundation Course and practised for a min of 6 Months before proceeding to this course.
This 2 day course covers cannula techniques enabling you to administer dermal fillers to the whole face with much less risk to client safety.
Cannulas are long blunt needles they move through the tissues by gently pushing them aside under the muscle whereas needles cut through.
The risk of causing complications are diminished such as vascular occlusion . Cannulas require one or two points of insertion allowing for a more comfortable client experience. The risks of post procedure bruising are also greatly reduced due to this fact.
Students will be expected to complete 35-hours of self-guided study which includes the pre-study booklet. Students will then be required to complete 17.5 hours of practical training. All aspects of the course are mandatory.
COURSE THEORY COMPONENTS:
• Learn about Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
• Intraline and Dermalax implant dermal filler
• Anatomy and physiology of the skin, vasculature, neurological anatomy, facial muscles, and lower face and signs of ageing Trainee should already have through knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology.
• Expectations of the client
• Possible adverse occurrences and side effects
• Diagram of Vasculature, Neurological Anatomy-Face. Facial Muscles
• Injection techniques with Cannula
• Depth of cannula during injection
• Areas for Effective Treatment
• Pre and Post Treatment Protocols
• Pre and Post Complications Possible Risks
• Pain Management Protocols
• Health and Hygiene Systems
• Needle stick Injury
• First Aid and Anaphylaxis
• Industry guidelines (GMC and HE)
• Client Consultation protocols (Medical History, Client Consent)
• Managing expectations and complaints procedure
• Hygiene Sharps disposal and legal aspects
• Practise of injections using Zanco Models (facial injection mannequins) if appropriate
• Practise of Injections using live models 2 models for each areas
The pre-assessment booklet: This must be completed in full prior to attendance. This demonstrates that you are prepared with the adequate underpinning theoretical knowledge to safely partake in the practical component.
The practical assessment: This element is to assess your ability to record and document the subjective history of your client, complete the correct documentation, understand the aesthetic expectations of the client, your clinical reasoning skills, your competence in administering the dermal fillers safely and your ability to direct safe aftercare and explanation. You must be successful in this element to be able to complete stage 4 of the assessment (case studies).
Written examination: This document will compromise of questions that you will need to answer correctly in examination conditions. It will demonstrate that you have an adequate understanding of what you have learned in order to practise safely and effectively. This will be marked by the examiner.
Case studies: Case studies are to be completed after the practical component in your own time. Case studies should demonstrate thorough pre-treatment, treatment and aftercare of your client. It must demonstrate your clinical reasoning for areas, viscosity and volume of dermal filler. You must also demonstrate the ability to reflect on your practice in order to improve your continuing professional development.