Conversion Course from Semi Permanent Makeup to Micro blading
CPD ACCREDITED COURSE MEMBERSHIP NO 777357
Accredited by Cathedral Insurance.
This is a conversion course for those who already hold a certificate in Semi Permanent Makeup.
Course Cost is £500.00 for one day if very experienced in Semi Permanent Makeup
We include with conversion from semi permanent makeup:
- A manual tool used to skilfully create fine hair strokes and some makeup looks in the brows only.
- Lowest level of investment, more affordable to become an artist.
- Break even from the first 10 treatments.
- Certificate in Hair Stroke Eyebrows (Hand Tool Method).
- Minimal size and weight.
- Depth control is one of the major initial learning challenges with Micro Blading and requires exceptional skill levels.
- One Blade Pen
- Ten Micro Blades
- Two Pigments
Micro Blading for Eyebrows Only
You will still have to undergo the theory for Micro Blading prior to the practical. Your test must be passed before your practical days can be booked.
You will then have to complete two days practical in Micro Blading covering eyebrows on practice mats and three models for each day.
You will then be expected to complete three assessments. Consultation forms and photographs must be sent to the training centre prior to you passing in Micro Blading and gaining your Certificate.