Trainee Code of Conduct
All trainees are to comply with management regulations and to conform while training with Eternity Training Academy at all times.
Code of Conduct
These ethics are the basis for a Practitioner or Therapist to work within an appropriately held clinic or environment.
1. You must should show integrity and impartiality: being sincere, moral and fair in dealing with others.
2. You should show evidence of competence: successfully deploying, maintaining and expanding skills and knowledge.
3. You should show beneficence: acting in the best interests of the client, in a manner that affords them the most good and avoids causing harm.
4. You shall show respect and empathy: demonstrating care, esteem and understanding.
5. You should show fidelity and client autonomy: honouring the trust placed in them, respecting the rights of others to make their own decisions.
Regulations while training
Trainees should comply with the terms of their course.
Trainees should perform the instructions given for carrying out the function of their training course .
Trainees should satisfactorily perform any reasonable request relating to their function by an authorised trainer.
Removal of property from the premises without permission is not permitted.
All safety rules should be adhered to at all times.
Safety equipment should be used at all appropriate times.
Behaviour or actions that would in any way jeopardise the safety or well-being of other trainers or trainees is not permitted.
Unnecessary disclosure of confidential information concerning the work of Eternity Training Academy or its trainees is not permitted (this does not affect the trainees rights under the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998).
Trainees will treat clients with respect at all times.
Trainees will dress in a manner suitable for the workplace.
All training materials as training manuals are under copyright and all trainees understand those documents can not be use for 3rd party or different purposes (legal action can be taken)